Reader Comments

Combat Shooter System

by Alisa lisa Sophia (2019-05-15)

If being cold means being cool and hip, there is Combat Shooter System no doubt the carbon dioxide fire extinguisher will be coolest and hippest among extinguishers. Owing to its carbon dioxide content, this type of extinguisher is known to be dangerously cold. Necessary precaution when using carbon dioxide extinguishers. Its metal parts are usually dangerously cold, follow the instruction carefully or have someone show you how to use it. As the name implies the extinguisher contains carbon dioxide which is a colorless and odorless gas. It is a non-flammable gas at room temperature and is the fourth most abundant gas in the Earth's atmosphere. Carbon dioxide is as much important to plants as oxygen is to humans. Plants utilize carbon dioxide to produce its own food through photosynthesis which then give off oxygen for animals to consume. There are other uses for it aside from being a major component in the food-making process of plants. It also has its commercial uses, is used to carbonate beer and soft drinks. Decaffeinated coffee is produced through the process called supercritical fluid extraction which uses this substance. Likewise, dry ice which is used in theatrical productions to make artificial stage fogs is also made of it. The carbon dioxide fire extinguisher is just one the uses of this important gas. This type of extinguisher is an effective deterrent to class B and class C fires. If you are wondering why this kind of extinguishers do not have pressure gauges, this is because they use a condensable gas. You cannot tell how much agent remains in the cylinder by measuring pressure. You can tell the the amount of gas in a cylinder by reading the tare weight stamped on it. In order to tell how much gas remains in the cylinder, you only have to subtract the tare weight form the current weight. A man from Missouri died as his house was burned to ashes. He was sleeping at night and was not able to wake up to escape the wrath of fire. While there is another story from Sheybogan Press was published last Nov 22, sharing a story about an infant, about 4 months old, who died on an apartment fire who had no working smoke detectors. An innocent child lost the chance to live life and grow fully because of a tragic accident caused by a faulty electrical wiring.